- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:22 left to go.
- The last time UVM started the season 9-6 was 2008.
- When the opposition records 63 or more total points this season, Vermont has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 16 or more free throws made this season, Vermont has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- UVM set season lows for assists, field goals made, and field goal percentage.
- The Catamounts have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 1st loss of the season where the Catamounts opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Sandro Carissimo recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 7.
- Candon Rusin tallied a team season high in three pointers attempted with 7.
- Sandro Carissimo accounted for 32.0% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Brian Voelkel and Clancy Rugg) accounted for 40.5% of the rebounds.
- Brian Voelkel has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 15 games this season.
Boston University Game Notes:
- D.J. Irving accounted for 31.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Dom Morris and Malik Thomas) accounted for 47.2% of the rebounds.
- D.J. Irving has led the team in scoring 8 times in 16 games this season.
- Dom Morris has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 16 games this season.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of D.J. Irving's career.
- D.J. Irving has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Dom Morris recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dom Morris recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 5th of his career.
America East Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014