On November 21st in their own building, the Catamounts beat the Bulldogs, 65-52.
A couple key stats coming into the game: Last season, Vermont lost 68-52. Over the last four years, the Catamounts have a record of 4-1 with a record of 3-0 at Patrick Gym.
Vermont defeated Yale while showing domination in assists, and also came out ahead in turnover margin.
The 13 assists from Vermont outpaced the six by Yale. Turnovers made a difference with 20 giveaways for the Bulldogs.
Candon Rusin was the leading scorer for the Catamounts with 18 points in 28 minutes. Brian Voelkel helped the cause by topping everyone with 12 rebounds.
The Catamounts are now 3-1.
Next up is Harvard on the road on November 27th.
- The Catamounts have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Brian Voelkel accounted for 35.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Candon Rusin had a career high with 7 field goals made.
- Brian Voelkel recorded the 30th double digit rebound game of his career.
- Vermont has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past 4 games.
Yale Game Notes:
- The bench recorded more points (36) than the starters (16).
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Matt Townsend.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Candon Rusin
, Brian Voelkel